Charles 4.6.3 Free Download provides an HTTP proxy, monitor also known as a reverse proxy. It allows developers to observe HTTP as well as SSL traffic on their computers. Web browsers can access the internet using this software, so users can identify excessive traffic and resolve the issue.
In terms of time efficiency Debugging should be as quick and as reliable as possible.
The features include SSL Proxying, which allows you to display SSL requests in text form; bandwidth throttle, which simulates delays and other connections; AJAX debugging; AMF display of the Flash Remoting content or Flex Remoting in trees.
The changes to the back end of the system can be verified by repeating requests. Diverse inputs can be tested through editing requests. HTML, CSS, and RSS responses are validated with a W3C-based checker.
Each feature is available straight out of the box with browser and system proxy settings automatically configured.
Charles Free Download is a web debugging proxy application for Windows that is designed to help you keep track of HTTP or SSL connections that are sent between the personal computer you use and the Internet. This is particularly useful given the growing threat of malware and cyber threats.
Charles features and benefits:
- SSL Proxying view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
Charles Serial Key
Charles Registration Key
Charles Activation Key