CDex 2.24 Free Download is a program that works with audio tracks, allowing within a short period of time, to extract digital information from Audio CDs, it functions exactly like the audio-ripping software or CDDA application. The file that is extracted is in WAV format, which means it takes up a significant amount of space, yet is of excellent quality. All you need to do now is the compression of WAV files by using an encoder for audio. The problem is that this program does not include an option to compress the file.
The thing that CDex 2.24 Crack can do, however, is to record multiple tracks at the same time, read the information about the album save it with the soundtrack standardize and normalize sound and even allow advanced Jitter Correction.
CDex features and benefits:
- multiple tracks recording
- read/store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file or local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
- supports cd-text
- advanced jitter correction
- track progress and jitter control indicator
- audio signal normalization
- support for M3U and PLS play list files