To solve this issue quickly, you can utilize JPEG Autorotate Free Download the application that allows you to automatically rotate a photo using the EXIF information contained within each image it is a feature that is supported by the majority of camera models.
Most likely, it’s been the case for many of us to realize that the images we took using the camera appear fine in certain software, however in others, the photos appear to be sideways or rotated 180 degrees.
Lossless Photo Rotation
Following installation, JPEG Autorotate 3.26 Crack provides two choices to the File Explorer context menu:
- autorotate JPEGs into folders and subfolders
- autorotate JPEGs in folders and subfolders + watch for changes
To achieve the desired outcome to achieve the desired result, photos must contain the EXIF information recorded by the camera using which it was taken at the beginning in the first location. JPEG Autorotate 3.26 Crack Download will recognize and fix only JPEG images within every subfolder and folder. It doesn’t matter if the files have different formats of files – they’ll be discarded.
In addition, the program gives users the possibility of parameterizing certain parameters, including:
- trimming borders when images have non-standard dimensions
- require or not perfect EXIF information for rotation
- what to do with modification date and time filed after rotation
- close the summary window after the operation is finished (when using context menu shortcuts)
- limit the output size when you have to rotate large amounts of photos
A majority of available options for these are offered as paid options in the app.
In the end, JPEG Autorotate 3.26 Free Download is a tool that is available to anyone who wants to change the orientation and quality of a huge quantity of images without compromising their quality, by just a couple of clicks.